Tip Protector, Small
- For instruments that are approximately 2mm to 10mm.
- Temperature range for the tip protector is -94° to +175° F; (-70° to +79° C).
- Semi-rigid expandable mesh protects the tip/lens of endoscopes from front and side impact. Also for sensitive surgical instruments.
- Allows moisture to escape, eliminating potential bacteria growth (Pseudomonas species) that can occur with most foam or solid protectors.
- Will not fall off and is not abrasive/will not scratch any part of the instrument/lens.
- Can be sterilized by commonly used chemical sterilants, glutaraldyhede, ortho-phthalaldehyde, peracetic acid, or hydrogen peroxide.
Tags: Tip Protectors
We Also Recommend