Terms of Sale
Dynamic Diagnostics, Inc. ("Seller") hereby offers for sale to the Customer on the express condition that the Customer agrees to accept and be bound by the terms and conditions set forth herein. No waiver, consent, modification, amendment or change of the terms contained herein shall be binding unless in writing and signed by Seller and Customer. Seller's failure to object to terms contained in any subsequent communication from Customer will not be a waiver or modification of the terms set forth herein. All orders are subject to acceptance in writing by an authorize representative of the Seller.
1. Payment. For Customers without established Seller credit, payment is due at the time of shipment. For Customers with established Seller credit, payment terms are Net 30 days from date of invoice. All credit extended by Seller and the limits of such credit is at Seller's sole discretion and may be reduced or revoked by Seller at any time, for any reason. Seller reserves the right to charge Customer a late payment fee at the rate of one and one-half percent (1-1/2%) of the amount due for each month or portion thereof that the amount due remains unpaid, or such amount as may be permitted under applicable law. Accepted methods of payment are credit card (Visa or MasterCard), PayPal, or check made payable to Dynamic Diagnostics, Inc. and remitted to 800 Junction St, Plymouth, MI 48170. Customer agrees to pay a $20.00 fee for each check submitted for payment that is returned by the financial institution for any reason, including insufficient funds and closed account.
2. Shipping. FOB destination with the cost of shipping, if any, paid by Seller and added to the corresponding invoice. All orders are subject to a handling charge and will be added to the corresponding invoice. Seller reserves the right to choose the shipping carrier. All goods must be inspected prior to disposal of packaging materials. Discrepancies between order placed and product received by the Customer must be reported within seven (7) days. Damaged goods must be reported to Seller by Customer immediately upon receipt with all packing materials still in Customer's possession. Seven (7) days after invoice date, damaged goods become solely the Customer's responsibility.
3. Return Goods Policy. All requests for return of products must be authorized by a Seller's Customer Service Representative prior to returning goods. All returned products must be in original packaging, unopened, and in sell-able condition unless such products are not in original packaging or sell-able condition due to the fault of Seller. The amount of the credit on any given return is based on the following:
- Product shipped in error by Seller and nonconforming products - Full credit if returned within thirty (30) days.
- Product shipped that does not meet Seller standard of quality - Full credit if returned within thirty (30) days.
- Product that is not returnable to vendor - No credit.
- Product that is returned no longer in sell-able condition due to use of product or improper packaging for safe return - No credit.
- Special order or custom product - No credit.
4. Price. All prices published by Seller or quoted by Seller's representative may be changed at any time with or without notice. All prices quoted by Seller or Seller's representatives are valid for thirty (30) days, unless otherwise stated in writing.
5. Taxes. Prices for the Products exclude all sales, value added and other taxes and duties imposed with respect to the sale, delivery, or use of any Products covered hereby, all of which taxes and duties must be paid by the Customer. If Customer claims any exemption, Customer must provide a valid, signed certificate or letter of exemption for each respective jurisdiction.