Dynamic Diagnostics is a wholesaler/distributor providing healthcare facilities nationwide with medical products, and we're looking for a Warehouse Worker to join us at our HQ in Plymouth, MI!
The Warehouse Worker is an essential member of the Dynamic Diagnostics team. They load and unload trucks, move products within the facility by carrying, pushing, rolling, using pallet jacks and carts, safely operating forklifts, and other means. They safely, accurately, and efficiently unpack, stock, pick, and ship products. They use various programs to manage inventory and tasks for Dynamic Diagnostics and 3PL customers. This position requires very close attention to detail, a high degree of accuracy, and effective teamwork. This position reports to the Warehouse Operations Manager.
- Perform material movement tasks for order filling, receiving, and loading and unloading
- Move materials and items from receiving or storage areas to shipping or other designated areas
- Sort and place material on racks, shelves, or in bins
- Safely operate a forklift and/or other specialized machinery to move, load, unload, stack and remove materials from bins
- Accurately record amount of materials or items received or distributed via written and computer input to track inventory
- Accurately and efficiently repackage products and kits
- Wear proper safety equipment and follow safety guidelines at all times
- Understand and adhere to quality standards
- Maintain a well-organized and clean warehouse and work area at all times
- Other duties as assigned
Things we'd like you to bring to the table:
High School Diploma / GED or higher
One year warehouse material movement experience preferred
- Ability to operate a forklift required
- Computer literate required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Valid driver's license with a clear driving record required
- C-class driver's license is a huge plus
- Ability to lift at least 50 pounds overhead, unassisted
- Ability to be flexible in a rapidly changing environment - we're a small company and that means we all stretch beyond our initial roles to help grow this company.
Ability to work independently within a team
Things we'll bring to the table:
- Benefits package (paid holidays, PTO, medical, 401(k) matching, etc.)
- A team of like-minded individuals ready and willing to help you do your best in this role.
How to apply:
- You can apply through indeed.com, or
- You can email your resume, cover letter, and salary requirement to jobs [at] hellodynamic.com. Please write "Warehouse Worker Position" in the subject line of your email!
Please note: if you are selected for an employment offer, you must pass a background check and drug test in order to be eligible for employment with Dynamic Diagnostics.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Plymouth, MI 48170: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Warehouse experience: 1 year (Preferred)
Full/Part Time Kit/Repackaging Worker
- Unboxing, counting, organizing, and packaging
- Repackaging units from bulk, combining products into kits
- Operate pallet jack
- Stack and shrink wrap product on pallets
- Move/carry boxes of product from place to place
- Work in a precise and detailed manner
- Follow quality standards
- Take direction from managers and supervisors
- Be able to work independently and within a team
- Keep work area neat, clean, and organized
- Other duties as assigned
- to use fingers to handle and feel (manual dexterity)
- reach with hands and arms
- talk and hear
- read and understand instructions
- To stoop, bend, kneel, climb, crouch, crawl
- To stand for long periods of time (up to 6 hours)
- To regularly lift and/or move up to 50 lbs unassisted
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Must submit to and pass a drug screen, background check, and credit check
- Monday - Friday: 9am - 5pm
Paid time off
Health insurance option (with dental)
How to Apply
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "application"