Punctum Plugs - Extend Absorbable Synthetic Implants
BVI Extend® Absorbable Synthetic Implants provide occlusion for up to 3 months for patients experiencing short-term dry eye symptoms. These implants are ideal for the transient dry eye associated with LASIK or other ocular surgeries. Extend implants can also be used for allergy sufferers, contact lens discomfort, climate change or to sustain drug contact time and effectiveness.
A Simple Solution.
- Simple insertion technique
- No insertion tool needed; just forceps
- Can be used to trial permanent occlusion
- No foreign body sensation
- Made of a dissolvable copolymer of glycolic acid and trimethylene carbonate
- Billed/reimbursed the same as permanent silicone plugs
S-L: Box of 20 implants
Variety Pack: Box of 10 implants (3 pair of 0.3 mm, 5 pair 0.4 mm, 2 pair of 0.5 mm)
Federal law (USA) restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a physician.
We Also Recommend